Tuesday, November 17, 2009

DIVAS shoes & New Season Preparation

http://www.divaglamcosmeticsllc.com/

Okay so yesturday I wrote to all of you about the exciting new site I discovered from Kim Kardashian.  I told all of you about the questions that you answer in order for them to get you style likes and dislikes down.  Well today when I opened up my e-mail they had already gotten my style and sent me my first suggestions for shoes.  I am going to share them with you.  I must say that there are really two pair that I absolutely could see myself wearing.  Following is the e-mail that I received from MY PERSONAL SHOE SHOPPERS!


http://www.shoedazzle.com/
November Shoes Are Ready

We are delighted to present you with your 5 shoe selections for November. This month's collection features sassy closed-toes to keep your style on the rise as the mercury drops, boots of all heights, from short and chic to over-the-knee, and elegant special-occasion styles because the holidays are just around the corner, signaling one thing - it's time to get glam!



Login now to see your Showroom:   I must say that I love that line "to see my Showroom"!
So now I am going to show you the shoes that were especially picked with my likes and dislikes in mind.  Oh yea,  if I really don't like these I have the option to get another set of selections, which I am going to do simply because I want to see what else they come up with.  Here are my PERSONAL SELECTIONS to choose from.

I must say that from this list of shoes I like this pair and I am thinking of ordering them.  Remember only 39.99 a month for stylest shoes.  Good Price!  This shoe gets an AAAAAAAAAAAA+ 

Not really into this shoes that much, besides I already own a pair close to this look.Although I already own a pair that looks simiular I would rate this shoe a B+

















This shoe I give a C, really a little calm for me.





This shoe is a must buy for me.  I love the height and the platform and the style will go with lots of looks in my wardrobe.  This shoes gets an AAAAAAAA+
Now with this shoe I feel they were just a little off, I do like flats, but this one just does not do it for me.
This was the last selection offered to me and it is just okay so I would rate this shoe at a C-


All in all I am very impressed with the outcome of the selections and I am very impressed with the company itself for the feel and the service that they provide to us DIVAS.



Now to the Makeup this season.  This is a New Season and we always want to look and feel our best.  Somethimes we have to get rid of what works and what doesn't work. 








DivaGlam Harvest Colors
DivaGlam Cosmetics

























This weekend I have to clean and organize my closet and makeup bag to make way for the new season. Honestly, just thinking about it makes me tired, but it has to be done.

I do the same thing every year - I organize the clothes in my closet, take out everything I don't wear, and store the rest for next spring/summer. Then I get out my fall/winter clothing and put it in the closet.



I do the same with my beauty and makeup products. I review everything I have, get rid of things I don't use, and save things I don't plan on using right now. Order is very important to me :-) even though I am not a big fan of the procedure that gets me there...



How about you? How do you prepare for the beginning of the new season?













How to lengthen and lift eyes so they go on forever




If you line the inner rims of your eyes with kohl, always remember to go the whole way from the inner corners to the outer corners. This will make your eyes look longer.






If you use liquid liner, never forget to finish off the outer corner of your eyes. Continue the line a little beyond the eye. Lengthening your eye in this way will lift it.

Tricks from makeup artists that everyone can use! What do you think?

Have a DIVAlicious Day,
MeChelle







No comments: