Saturday, September 04, 2010

New Seasons Ministries Video



"HAVE A DIVA-licious DAY"

I just had to share this with my readers. This is my motivation for all that I do in my life. God told us to Go and make disciples and that is exactly what I am doing. Everything I do is with this one aim and goal in mind, that at the end of my life it would have counted for something.

Please look at the video and if you feel like helping you can log on to the website and donate any amount you feel that you can. The flooding is great and we must help our people there. The site has a donate button and ALL OF THE PROCEEDS WILL BE GOING TO OUR MISSION CHURCHES. Our Birthday Celebration for the church is on September 26th if you can give by then it would be great, we will be funding the mission churches then.

Thank U & be blessed