Sunday, August 15, 2010

SiGNAtUrE oF ME

.I have been interested in color since I can remember.  I love to color my hair and nails and make different combinations and mix and match to come up with my own unique style.
In this blog my desire is to inspire U to create and come up with your own combinations in your personal world.  Many women come to me and they are afraid to step out and risk.  but without risk there is no failure, and without the risk of failure there can be no SUCCESS.
Everyone woman has her own unique signature.  some women find theirs early and others later, but know this U do have a signature, U were born with it.
When I think of signature there are several women who come to mind.  Jaqueline Kennedy, Katherine Hepburn, Chanel, Iman, and more recently our very own "First Lady", Michelle Obama, to name a few.
Signature speaks of who U are and how U want others see U.  We admire them and what to be like them.  Imitation is the highest form of flattery they say.
WHO HAS IMITATED U LATELY?
Outward beauty is vain if that is ALL U HAVE, but combine your outward with your inward and then U are a force to be reckoned with!



"HAVE A DIVA-licious DAY"
MeChelle