Sunday, November 01, 2009

Hello

Hey, these are just a few of my favorite pics to share with everyone.  Some are of me and the company.  A pair of my favorite boots!  Pics of Beyonce, love her style and Rihanna, really love her style.  I hope you enjoy them.
It has been a very busy weekend and I have not had a chance to really sit down and do much of anything.  I did my broadcast on Saturday morning and then went out with my husband.  I finished an article and sent it in to be published and after that I had to get ready for Church this morning.
Makeup is my love and fashion is really a passion for me.  I sooooooooooooooo enjoy what I do and would do it even if I did not get paid.  Thank God I get paid for my work, but honestly I would do it just because. 
I once read where someone said that if you do what you love to do that the money will follow,  I find that to be very true.
Have a awesome weekend and I will holla back at you next week.

Have a DIVAlicious Day

MeChelle


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: