Tuesday, November 24, 2009

DIVAS Scarlet Season


So I did not write this article but I did get it from one of my sources and I love the red color of the lipstick and her comments on the product.  RED is of course HOT for the Christmas Season and DivaGlam has some Great REDS FOR YOU.  For this article we will review Chanel's Red lipstick.  Enjoy the article and do go out and try a RED for yourself,either DivaGlam's or Chanel's!


The Scarlet Season: Chanel Passion Rouge Allure Lipstick




Chanel Passion Lipstick #1






Chanel Passion Lipstick #2







The Scarlet Season: Chanel Passion Rouge Allure Lipstick

Chanel Passion Rouge Allure Lipstick ($30.00 for 0.12 oz.) is a richly pigmented, medium bright red that leans only slightly blue, but otherwise reads fairly neutral on my lips. It applies easily and evenly (though it should be worn with a lip liner to keep it inside the lines so-to-speak) and has a glossy sheen. I like how hydrating the Rouge Allure formula is, and I can appreciate the high level of pigmentation that accompanies it, too.


What about you? Would you wear this red?

 You can sure expect to see a lot of red this holiday season!

I hope you enjoyed this article and please expect more to come!

Have a DIVAlicious Day,

MeChelle



























































.







.













You are subscribed to email updates from Makeup Tips, How-to Apply Make Up, Eye Make Up, MAC Cosmetics, Makeup Blog







© 2009 Microsoft Privacy Terms of use


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: